One of my favorite parts of the holiday season are gift guides! It seems every blogger does some gift guide series or other and I thought it would be so fun to create a few for writers. Keep your eye’s peeled for a variety of gift guides for writers, whether they’re a pen-paper writer, a techie writer, or want to share their talent for words as a gift.
Last week I featured a gift guide for tech loving writers; today it’s all about writers who love the smell of a new notebook. Whether it’s pens, sticky notes, notebooks, or stickers you love, you’ll find some of the best gifts for writers here.
- The best gift you can give any writer: notebooks. We can really never have too many!
- Sticky notes are important to posting reminders: character names, sentences to remember, websites to reference, books to read. The list goes on…which is why we need sticky notes!
- A good planner: I like this one, this one, or this one.
- Pens are like jeans…it takes a long time to find just the right one. I use this one almost on the daily, but recently received this in a subscription box and LOVE it too! Both make great gifts because they’re unique and useful!
- Last but not least…stickers. I don’t know about you, but I generally feel so much more motivated if my writing space and the things I use on a daily basis look pretty. I use these stickers in my planner to remind me to sit down and write every day!